Hyppää sisältöön
Hockeyplaya20

My Harri Sateri Collection

A couple more to add tonight,

Finally got the Future Watch auto /999 and Also added the Prime Time Rookie Jersey Prime /25

Thank You for checking out my Collection! I hope to add some more soon, one away from 80 total! Around 30 or so remaining besides 1/1's. As always, Comments are appreciated!

Here's a few more additions to the PC,

2011-12 Dominion Mammoth Patches /10
2013-14 OPC Signatures

Thanks for taking a look! A few more until I hit the 80 card milestone and as always Comments are appreciated!

Updated today with my first actual Rookie from prime,

2011-12 Prime Rookies Gold Patch,Strap and Auto /25!

Glad to knock this one off as Sateri's prime stuff doesn't show up a lot for some reason. Comments appreciated and more to come! As always, looking for anything not here.Thank You for taking a look!

Here's my first update in a few days.I haven't been doing this lately with adding the photo with the card update. However, I will include the picture for this update as this patch is insane!

2011-12 Panini Prime Time Rookies Patch /10!

y5r64507x450.jpg

I have a few more incoming, along with a few Pending ones! As always comments are appreciated and looking for anything not here! Thank You to everyone who I have made deals with, I made it to 80+ cards in the PC!

Hello Everyone, I have another update today, after a few days without one. I've bought a lot of stuff lately. Although I probably shouldn't have, I couldn't resist these pc items.

I added the 2011-12 Panini Prime Regular Jersey/Autograph Rookie /199 #154! This was a tough find as they were originally redemption's from Prime. I'm glad I was able to work out a deal for this one, as I haven't seen any others in a while.

Thanks for looking, Comments appreciated! As always, there are more incoming and I'm looking for anything not here! Check out my wantlist in my signature, to see if you have something I may need.I appreciate all the help that I have received so far on this collection. I couldn't have acquired as much as I have without it.

Hello Everyone, Back with another update. I'll start showing the pictures of the bigger additions.

Picked up the following,

2008-09 Finnish Card Set Goalie Tandems Regular and Silver /100

lhyfpic2x450.jpg

The seller also threw in this Sweet custom. I will be getting it signed during the season if Sateri is playing in Worcester.

i799i9j5x450.jpg

Also snagged my First 2012-13 Panini Prime Namesakes. This is the "R", I have an "E" incoming. Looking for the "S","A","T" and "I" for the full nameplate!

l6295j9ax450.jpg

I have a few more cards incoming within the next few days. Looking for anything not here and as always comments are appreciated! :cheers:

A Couple more additions today 9/16,

Another plate, The Cup SPGU Black Plate 1/1

awowqj8ox450.jpg

Prime Namesakes "E", Looking for "S","A","T","I"

q4765c7ax450.jpg

As always, comments appreciated and looking to add anything not here!

Another addition in today,

Elite Status Rookie 10/10, which just about completes Elite for me. One more remaining from the New Breed Materials set, the Patch autograph /5.

33m92bapx450.jpg

Thanks for taking a look, hopefully some more incoming soon! Comments appreciated and looking for anything not here!

Awesome Collection!!

Keep em coming!

Billie

Thank You!

-Steve

Another cool addition today 9/21. This comes from Harri, Yadowing/Hata.Thank You very much for this one Harri!
2009-10 Tappara postikortit #29
43f7rmrnx450.jpg
Thanks for taking a look, comments appreciated and hopefully a few more coming in soon!

Here's another Prime addition, the Prime Time Rookie Jersey/Autograph /50. Was originally supposed to be in 11-12 Prime, but wasn't inserted until 12-13 Prime.

58fk1lj8x450.jpg

Thanks for looking, more to come soon and comments always appreciated!

No new Cards off the list recently, But had some ebay bucks and decided to snag some more proofs for a decent price. I Also cleaned up some scans.

New Proofs: Dual NHL Shield, Black Rookie, ARP Black Tag along with the Signature Patches W/Stalock
9rdendb2x450.jpg

Hope to add some more new ones soon. It's getting pretty tough to track down the remaining ones. Comments appreciated!

A couple weeks without an update, Finally something came in and it was a nice one, The Prime Time Rookie Prime Jersey/Auto /15 came in to leave me with finding the Patch/Auto /5 to complete it.

n5e59jfex450.jpg

Comments Appreciated and as always, Looking to add anything not here!

Another addition came in today, Wasn't expecting it to come this fast... Finally picked up a copy of the SPA Extended Rookie Red /10 to complete the SPA rainbow from the normal release.

Last one i'm looking for is the Universal Promo that I haven't seen a copy of.

r54qua8cx450.jpg

Thank You for looking!