Hey everyone,
its been a while since I've made a thread with my pick ups

I've slowed down quite at bit... trying to figure out if i want
to stay in this hobby or not.. im getting burnt out.. especially with
all the shanahan cards out there.. and the companies not letting the man
enjoy his retirement. No need to make cards of him anymore LOL
especially since I'm a completest....... its driving me mad not being able to
keep up with the card demand. ! :( oh well i think i have

done pretty good for myself considering my budget.

but....if i see a card i need (not shanahan) and it's going cheap and its on my want list.
i will try for it. but otherwise i wont go out of my way to get the card and i will just watch the auction end. anyway enough boring you all that has read this up to this point.. on with the show..

12 13 score Check it Shanahan
ebay_zps42eef8a4.jpg

12 13 Panini Limited Back to the future Schwartz/shanahan /199
ebay1_zps2a2f0af1.jpg

97 98 Pacific Supials Reg and Minis
Messier reg
ebay3_zps8dae9e5c.jpg

Minis Messier Gilmour LeClair
ebay2_zpsd620c5ee.jpg
ebay5_zpsd0b3b036.jpg
ebay6_zps2331fa0c.jpg

11-12 SP Auth. Patch /25 shanahan.. this is an upgrade to my plain greyish one.
11-12SPAuthenticPatch59_zps33b1e6d5-1.jp

05 06 Upper Deck Canadian Fall Expo Derek Morris /10
11_zps94cb4916-1.jpg

12 13 Panini Limited Board Members Iginla /199 slowly adding the this set im working on.
1_zps49669d14-1.jpg

The 3 big pick ups ive had during these last 3 months!

ebay4_zpsaa446c24.jpg
12-13 Panini Classic Notable Nick Names Brendan Shanahan * Shanny *

What can be more bigger than landing this Shanny!!

Well this Leino Rookie !!!!!!!!

leino1_zps394721c4.jpg

09-10 Artifacts Black Auto /5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and for around $21.00!! wooo hoooo my kind of steal!
the first one that was on ebay went for over $250.00 which i told the guy that won it.. he was
out of his friggin mind!!!!!

BUT WAIT??? WHAT CAN POSSIBLY BE EVEN BETTER THEN THIS WHITE WHALE OF LEINO'S ROOKIE CARDS

IS THIS BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e_zpsd8490dff-1.jpg

09-10 Upper Deck Ice Auto Patch /10 Ville Leino...one of the holy grails of collectors!!!! and its ALL MINE MINE MINE!!
Im not excited am i? lol ;)

Well thanks for the views! and any comments are welcome!

Billie

The Nicknames is sweet but the two Villes are winners. Congrats on getting a good deal on the /5! Keep up the good work and you know when your Leino wantlist is down to a one specific card just send me your address ;)

Tatu

I know that feeling about Shanny, same story with Kurri ..way too many cards comes out every year, intresting to see what happened Kipper card production now when hes retired...btw that notable nicknames card looks real beauty in my eyes, of course those 2 Leinos are real High end rc season cards and ice with great piece...Congratulations! and hope you still keep up collecting cards.

-kiku/hannu-

Wow... thats impressive... I've mainly only seen wet dreams about Niemi's Ice auto patch :D...

Hope you find the spark to keep in the hobby.

Thanks Jarno! its been a long time coming with that ice patch card... so glad the ebayer seller worked with me!

The Nicknames is sweet but the two Villes are winners. Congrats on getting a good deal on the /5! Keep up the good work and you know when your Leino wantlist is down to a one specific card just send me your address ;)

Tatu

Kiitos Tatu! But, I guess that day will never happen! Then again you never know... hahaha ;)

that was amazing top-3 congrats!

Kiitos Jukka I think so too!

I know that feeling about Shanny, same story with Kurri ..way too many cards comes out every year, intresting to see what happened Kipper card production now when hes retired...btw that notable nicknames card looks real beauty in my eyes, of course those 2 Leinos are real High end rc season cards and ice with great piece...Congratulations! and hope you still keep up collecting cards.

-kiku/hannu-

Kiitos Hannu! It just gets tire some.... Card companies should focus more on the new and up coming hockey stars.. and ONCE in a while add the older players! ;) just my humbled opinion!

Nice Leino cards!

And I totally agree with you that it is ridiculous how the player selections for sets goes today: If you are not a rookie, you have to be a legend or a superstar. If not, forget about being in the cards.