Hyppää sisältöön
srt4gurl

Landed A Leino Whale!!

This card has been on my Most wanted for the longest time.

I was approached at one time with one of these cards.

but they wanted more that what I was willing to pay!

Im sooo glad I'm stubborn! And waited it out!! .. I landed this beauty

with a best offer.. they listed at 99.99.. and they

accepted my offer of 40.00 yes i repeat 40 dollars!!!!

I couldn't wait for 3 months for another one of my Mail posts to show this off!! !!

09 10 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Threads Rookie Patch auto 1/5

Ebay6_zps6e522da8.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Billie

:)

;) kiitos for taking a look at my thread!

Congrats!! nice pice of patch...nice numbering...HC card really!!

-kiku/hannu-

Thanks!! K/H I'm happy to finally add to my collection!

GRRREAT!!! :D

Yay me!!! Now we need to find you one Mikko! ;)

There are still people paying for Leino cards after this season? ;)

Jk Billie. Congrats on landing it!

Tatu

Well someone has too.. and I'm to far in to quit now!! LOL

maybe one day.. he will want to buy my collection of him !! hahaha

Thanks Tatu!

Actually, won¨t the price of his cards just go up now? Considering he most likely has played his final NHL game and i would imagine that 0 goals in regular season does not get your face or autograph in many cards. Maybe if you are a goalie but not if you are one of the highest payed forwards in your team. :-P

But very nice card anyway. :)

Actually, won¨t the price of his cards just go up now? Considering he most likely has played his final NHL game and i would imagine that 0 goals in regular season does not get your face or autograph in many cards. Maybe if you are a goalie but not if you are one of the highest payed forwards in your team. :-P

But very nice card anyway. :)

Yeah well Leino is the one laughing all the way to the bank.. no matter how shitty he plays. he still gets paid.

Sabres fault thinking he had something going in the NHL.. good thing Detroit seen it early.. I thought he was

a good fit in Philly.. but in every sport it all comes down to money. If he is done in the NHL...

I seriously think i will be done with Hockey.. and continue his love for Music.. But then

I'm if some another team like Buffalo flashed some cash in his face he will jump at it.... but only time will tell!.

And as for Leino Card Inflation... Its a good thing I have most of them!! Being hardly any are being made of his anymore.

Thanks for taking the time and looking at my pick up and leaving a comment.

Leino has been slow as whale in scoring goals this season, but this card looks really nice!

LOL....you know living in Michigan and Detroit being my team (Can't watch any other team as i dont have the hockey channels.).. and hardly watching any hockey at all this year they errked me.. with the lockout. so i was boycotting them. LOL... i didnt even know that he was goal less until the one game when it went to the shoot out. And i watched the highlights. where he scored. Some players have it.. some don't. and apparently he only had it .. when he played in Finland.

Thanks for commetings.

Nice Card Billie.

The talent is still there. With the right linemate he might put up good numbers again. I wish he finds a right place to play. He's a good guy off the ice too. Played for our local team and won the championship here.

Nice Card Billie.

The talent is still there. With the right linemate he might put up good numbers again. I wish he finds a right place to play. He's a good guy off the ice too. Played for our local team and won the championship here.

Thanks Tomi..

Oh i know he has talent, I'm sure he is the hardest on himself they way he is playing... I just hope he can find the right chemistry, with the players on his team to be productive. It has to be so frustrating for him.... So ,the rest of his playing career, is at least fun for him.