Hyppää sisältöön
creasecollector

My Jhonas Enroth Collection

I was only expecting one, but I actually received two new pieces for the Enroth collection today!

The first is a 2019-20 KHL Dinamo Minsk New Year's Exclusive card that I received from a collector in Belarus, Minsk. For those who have followed my progress for this collection, you might remember these tough New Year's Exclusive cards from the past two seasons. While a lot of these were printed, they are very tough to acquire due to the nature of this 'release', as they were only gifted to season ticket holders of the club. 

19-20 KHL Dinamo Minsk New Year's Exclusive Team Issue #1 Jhonas Enroth
19-20-khl-dinamo-minsk-new-years-exclusi

The next item was actually used to wrap around the card to protect it, but it actually ended up being a really cool item that I plan to keep for the collection. This appears to be a pre-game lineup card between Dinamo Minsk vs Admiral Vladivostok on November 26th, 2019. Jhonas Enroth's name does appear on the linup card, as his Russian name Юнас ЭНРОТ is the first name listed on the top left-hand column. This lineup card is probably extremely common, but for someone like myself who would have never been able to grab an item like this live, I think this is actually pretty cool. Normally I wouldn't care for this stuff, but seeing all that Russian text is pretty neat. One man's junk is another man's treasure. 

Here's a look at the front and back of this lineup card:
2019-20-khl-dinamo-minsk-lineup-card-fro2019-20-khl-dinamo-minsk-lineup-card-bac

I hope you all enjoy this collection update. I do very much enjoy presenting these to you all! 

I hope everyone is going to enjoy their long weekend! OIne more addition to end off the week. 

2017-18 SeReal KHL Exclusive Collection Stick and Jersey 1/3. This card was initially held back from the product but inserted into the 2018-19 edition of the KHL Exclusive Collection Part 2. Two fo the three copies were spoken for so I thought all hope was lost, but a collector from Belarus offered this to me recently and I couldn't let it slip away. 

17-18-sereal-khl-exclusive-collection-en[/IMG]

Another rare addition added to the collection tonight!

2010-11 ITG Between The Pipes Masked Men lll Gold Version /10 

10-11-itg-btp-masked-men-gold-10-jhonas-

There is also quite the story attached to this one, if you care to read about it on my recent blog post I've linked below:

https://creasecollector.weebly.com/blog/golden-boy-is-finally-home

Updated the collection today with my 27th ITG Final Vault addition.

In October of 2018, I lost out on a very similar card (Silver Version with a Silver Vault Stamp) after it was lost in the mail, which is never a fun time. So adding another Vault card from this set since then feels really good. These Final Vault cards are really fun pieces to add to the collection and I'm always stoked to add more! 

10-11 ITG BTP Ready, Willing and Able Black Jhonas Enroth/ Ryan Miller (15-16 Final Vault - Blue Stamp)
10-11-itg-btp-rwaa-black-enroth-miller-i

Another addition today! 

Every card in my collection holds some significance, even if it's just the base cards. Happy to land this one from SeReal's newest collection!

2019-20 SeReal KHL 12th Season Base 

19-20-sereal-khl-season-12-base-jhonas-e

I hope everyone is staying safe right now! 

I received a shipment today containing 3 big cards for my collection today. In light of what's going on, this package took about a month to arrive, so I'm glad it finally ended up in my mailbox this afternoon. 

I hope you all enjoy my recent update:

11-12 Panini Limited Brothers In Arms Patches - Miller/Enroth 4/10
12-13 ITG Superlative Past, Present, Future Hasek/Miller/Enroth (2015 Superlative Vault - Green Stamp)
13-14 Panini Titanium Third Sweaters Memorabilia Autographs Prime 5/5

11-12-panini-limited-brother-in-arms-pat12-13-past-present-future-silver-version13-14-panini-titanium-third-sweaters-mem

I didn't know that Sabres Past, Present, Future card had an appearance in 2015 Superlative Vault, as I had never seen a Superlative Vault version until this Sabres collector decided to sell off some pieces of his collection to me, so to have the opportunity to snag one was really great. Adds another avenue in my collection for sure. 

I'm also glad to have landed the Miller/Enroth Brothers in Arms patch along with the 3rd Sweaters Prime /5. I've missed out on a few copies of each over the years and those additions have been a long time coming! :)

Updated with my 28th ITG Final Vault addition! 

Similar to my last Final Vault addition, the newest Enroth card is from the Ready, Willing and Able set that I really enjoyed at that time. This is the Silver version with the Pink Vault stamp. 

10-11-itg-rwaa-silver-enroth-miller-15-1

This card is number 497 for the collection. Just three of the big 5-0-0 ! 

Updated the collection today with another Jersey Numbered addition. I don't normally share my duplicate pickups, but this time I figured why not. 

12-13 Certified Fabric Of The Game Mirror Gold 1/25 - Jersey Numbered
12-13-certified-fotg-mirror-gold-enroth-

This is my 11th Jersey Numbered card in my collection and 499th card in my entire collection.... 500 is right around the corner. :)

Finally reached the 500-card milestone today with my 51st 1/1 Enroth card in my collection.... and it's a beauty! 

2019-20 PCTC Solitaire Game-Used Glove Silver 1/1 Jhonas Enroth

2019-20-pctc-solitaire-game-used-glove-s

Some unexpected cards for the Enroth PC were delivered this afternoon! A member on the Blowout Cards Forum messaged me out of the clear blue sky and said he had some free cards to send me. I received 6 Enroth cards, but these two in particular stuck out to me the most so I had to share:

enroth-09-10-the-cup-rpa-graded-psa-8_or12-13-itg-superlative-past-present-futur 

The graded Cup RPA is a nice touch, as I honestly didn't know a PSA graded RPA existed (turns out it's a POP 1). Noice. 

The real treasure in my mind is the Superlative Vault Ruby Stamp 1/1. After acquiring the Green Stamp last month after just only finding out Superlative Vault versions even existed in the first place, snagging the 2nd stamped variation is wild. To some a simple Vault stamp might not mean much, but man I'm stoked. 

Huge thanks to Blake on this one! :)

That's a great collection. Over 500 different cards sounds crazy because Jason Demers has same rookie season and there are under 250 cards of him ever made :D

I guess it's nice to have those triple jersey cards. And graded cards are some way nice even I have only one BGS graded in my own PC.

I guess we won't see Enroth in Finland next season because he went to play in SHL and not KHL anymore. It's sad that there haven't been any cards of SHL for a long time.

Take care and stay healthy,

Jonne

17 hours ago, HIFK_Heart said:

That's a great collection. Over 500 different cards sounds crazy because Jason Demers has same rookie season and there are under 250 cards of him ever made :D

I guess it's nice to have those triple jersey cards. And graded cards are some way nice even I have only one BGS graded in my own PC.

I guess we won't see Enroth in Finland next season because he went to play in SHL and not KHL anymore. It's sad that there haven't been any cards of SHL for a long time.

Take care and stay healthy,

Jonne

Joone, thank you for you kind words! Yes, Enroth has surprisingly a lot of cards and I'm glad I am able to own so many. 

And yes, Enroth will be playing with Orebro HK in the SHL for the next 3 seasons it seems. It's sad that the SHL hasn't had an official card manufacterer since 2015. Hoping they can change that and start producing cards again.

Best of luck with your Jason Demers card collection! :) 

My best and stay safe, 

Aaron

Updated the collection today with a massive addition! 

2013-14 Panini National Treasures Sweeter By The Dozen Jersey 18/25 (Team Sweden)

13-14-national-treasures-by-the-dozen-bo

Panini actually made an error for the memorabilia types on these Team Sweden booklet cards, as all of the 25 jersey pieces of Enroth are actually patch pieces instead of regular jersey. I won't complain! 

I still need the Buffalo Sabres version of these booklet cards, plus all of the Prime and Patch variants that follow for the Sweeter By The Dozen set (Buffalo Sabres & Team Sweden booklets). Thanks for the look!